Decorate your coffee table with glass drink coasters by your favorite Art Nouveau masterpiece artist -- Gustav Klimt (1862-1918). Each drink coaster shows a different detail from one of his famous paintings -- The Kiss Lovers, Three Ages of Women (mother and child), Woman Expectation from Stocklet Frieze, and Fulfillment Lovers. The colors are vibrant yellows, oranges and browns and will add a pop of color to your table setting.
- Part of the Parastone Museum Gift Collection of European designed gifts inspired by the beauty of art through the ages.
- Each set has four different paintings about an artist or theme.
- Each round glass coaster measures 3 7/8 inches x 3 7/8 inches x 1/8 inch thick. Weighs 1.2 lbs for the set.
- Bottom has four rubber feet to protect your table and prevent slipping.
- Comes with a metal storage rack as pictured.
Klimt was a prominent member of an innovating group of artists called Sezession and is considered to be one of the main pioneers of modern art. Apart from this, his ornamental Jugendstil style evokes an irresistible feeling which is inspired by de 'fin-de-siecle' of 19th century Vienna: elitist, liberal-middle class, decadent, pleasantly-decorative. His work is extremely recognizable due to his monumental style combined with Byzantine-like ornamental art and classical symbolism, created against the background of romanticism which was so characteristic of his time.