Decorate your coffee table with glass drink coasters featuring art masterpiece paintings of Owls. Each drink coaster shows a different owl from various art eras and time periods -- Ohara Koson, Le Livre de la Chasse, Charles F.A. Voysey and Owl on Magnolia. The colors are vibrant blues and browns and will add a pop of color to your table setting.
- Part of the Parastone Museum Gift Collection of European designed gifts inspired by the beauty of art through the ages.
- Each set has four different paintings about an artist or theme.
- Each round glass coaster measures 3 7/8 inches x 3 7/8 inches x 1/8 inch thick. Weighs 1.2 lbs for the set.
- Bottom has four rubber feet to protect your table and prevent slipping.
- Comes with a metal storage rack as pictured.
Owls have always had high symbolic value in every culture. The ancient Egyptians associated them with the realm of the dead, but in antiquity they also accompanied Athena the goddess of wisdom. In the Middle Ages the silent, night time hunters were viewed as heralds of impending doom. Conversely, in Japan owls have always been popular as protectors against evil and bringers of luck.