Decorate your coffee table with glass drink coasters featuring art masterpiece paintings by German Von Grutzner. Each drink coaster shows a different monk or priest admiring, inspecting, and imbibing his favorite wine, brandy or cognac. The colors are warm and glowing infusing the portrait with a radiant creamy light. They will add a pop of color and humor to your table setting.
- Part of the Parastone Museum Gift Collection of European designed gifts inspired by the beauty of art through the ages.
- Each set has four different paintings about an artist or theme.
- Each round glass coaster measures 3 7/8 inches x 3 7/8 inches x 1/8 inch thick. Weighs 1.2 lbs for the set.
- Bottom has four rubber feet to protect your table and prevent slipping.
- Comes with a metal storage rack as pictured.
The talented Von Grützner was born in Prussia and was accepted at a private academy in Munich after a good word from his local priest. There he developed his fabulous technique. His sense of humour and his preference for mainly painting jolly, drinking priests and monks made him one of Germany’s most popular 19th-century painters.