Statue of Germanicus
based on an original by Kleomenes
ca. 50 B.C. Germanicus was a Roman general under Augustus and Tiberius
, was the brother of the Emperor Claudius, father of the Emperor Caligula, and grandfather of the Emperor Nero.This lifesize sculpture reproduction illustrates Germanicus with exaggerated musculature, holding a fabric cloak. It is based on a Roman tradition of emulating power and stature in the style of Alexander the Great and classical Greece.
- Size: 80 in H x 28 in W x 24 in D.
- Material: fiberglass resin, indoor or outdoor use.
- Weight: 65 lbs
- Finish shown: Antique Grey (white with grey wash).
- Availability: Made to order, ships in 4 to 6 weeks.
- Delivery via freight truck to continental US only.